One of my future challenges is to invite the most daring of travelers to join me on a very “different concept” voyage where you will have time to savor every minute of your adventure. Stay tuned.
TRANSPARENCY, HOW WE GET STARTED TOGETHER
- You can send me the first request by email or call me. I will take the time to know you and learn how you like to travel. I will ask questions about your past trips that you enjoyed and what you are looking for in your upcoming travels. I need to find out what is really important to you. I will listen.
- I offer you a complimentary preliminary consultation meeting (30 mins). If I am the ideal consultant you want to work with and trust you will be well cared for, I will ask for a non-refundable consultation fee to open your file ($150.00cad plus 13% HST). This is then transferred towards your travel purchase. (not over and above!) It has to be a mutual and trusting partnership.
WORK IN PROGRESS, WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU
- I will advise you of deadlines, deposit requirements, cancellation policies, necessary travel documentation, local festivities, cultural do’s and don’ts, recommended travel gear, insurance options, air travel and last but not least, environmental issues that could affect your voyage. (yes, this is happening!)
- If you are a couple or a group, I prefer discussing both of you as your needs are unique and different. I was available to meet in person in the past (this has changed because of covid), and now I can meet via different social networking platforms. A face speaks a million words. I listen. Hopefully, we will get to meet in person again; I am optimistic.
- Building a tailor-made itinerary is like building a house. It takes a bit of time and patience to come up with the perfect results. It also involves dealing with foreign operators with time differences and managing their responses.
EASE OF MIND, SUPPORT FROM BEGINNING TO END
- I will follow and support you after you leave, and you can reach me if something goes unforeseen. I will help you resolve any issues quickly and painlessly. My goal is that your trip goes as smoothly as possible. And yes, culture shocks do exist! My job is to assure you don’t live this, but if you do, I won’t be far.